Best Places to Visit in Shimla
If you are wondering about the best places to visit in Shimla, you have come to the right place. Shimla is the land of majestic snow-capped mountains, lush green vegetation cover, lakes with crystal clear water, soothing and serene climate, mystical atmosphere, and a jolly local culture.
Once you escape in this small and yet the most beautiful town of Himachal Pradesh, you are bound to find solace in the arms of its tranquil nature. The place is perfect for photographers as it offers ample opportunities for them to capture through their lenses.
Shimla is not just about mountains and eye-catching landscapes. It’s also about the lifestyle of local inhabitants and their culture. While it is not so different from the rest of India, as a tourist you might spot the warm welcome they provide to all the tourists who visit there.
Hike to Jakhoo Hill
Take a Walk in Kuthar Fort
The Ridge of Shimla
What you Get from Us: *
- Pick Up and Drop From Airport/Railway Station/Bustand
- Accomodation in 3*/4* Hotels based on your Requirements.
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Sightseeing and Travelling
- Free advice on Popular shops/Clubs/casinos etc
- WaterSports / Riding etc as per the terms and conditions of the package
- Lunch& Dinner too provided on extra cost if required by you.
- Arrangement for Parties and anniversaries /honeymoon suites/ Candle light dinner etc.