Jim Corbett National Park
Jim Corbett National Park has gained popularity due to the extensive work done by the famous conservationist and writer Jim Corbett. Established in 1936, the national park has been named after its founder, Jim Corbett. Once known as the Hailey National Park, this popular reserve has the distinction of being the first to be awarded the status and the title of national park.
With the help and support from World Wildlife Fund, the park came under the aegis of Project Tiger in 1973. Spread over an area of about 520 sq. km, out of which 330 sq. km forms the core area, the park supports mixed deciduous and Sal forests, and Savannah grasslands. Owing to its location in the Himalayan low lands, many water bodies flow through the park, supporting the diverse vegetation.
What you Get from Us: *
- Pick Up and Drop From Airport/Railway Station/Bustand
- Accomodation in 3*/4* Hotels based on your Requirements.
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Sightseeing and Travelling
- Free advice on Popular shops/Clubs/casinos etc
- WaterSports / Riding etc as per the terms and conditions of the package
- Lunch& Dinner too provided on extra cost if required by you.
- Arrangement for Parties and anniversaries /honeymoon suites/ Candle light dinner etc.